Friday, January 18, 2008

What to do with this yarn? Part 3


knit 020
Originally uploaded by therealhaze
How about now? Yup, all those beautiful cables, and they just disappear on this yarn. I decided to rip this out and knit something else.... But WHAT? Back to researching....
Yup, spent the better part of today on Ravelry looking at patterns. On several websites....

First I fell in love with the Wrapigan I was thinking I could do something like this.. but I can't wear that at work. So do I still want this yarn for something to wear on those cold office days, or am I changing my mind totally... Back to research. And yes... Berroco.com WOW!! THIS IS IT!! Isn't that gorgeous!! But wait a minute. That's more cables that will just disappear.

I finally made a decision! I have pulled the back out of the drawer. I have ripped. Ripped right back to the decrease for the armholes, put it back on the needles. Yes, I have decided to just finish this as originally planned. No the cables won't stand out. But it will still serve the purpose of being soft, warm, snuggly and tough!

No comments: