Thursday, January 24, 2008

Benign Positional Vertigo

or as Pat calls me 'Dizzy Lizzy'. This has been going on for 2 or 3 weeks now. Went to the dr. and got some novo-betahistine for the symptoms...it helps a bit, but I can't walk on the treadmill. I've missed about 6 days now. I've still been doing Pilates 3 times a week, but it's not pleasant!

On a positive note, I have finished the back of Elsebeth Lavolds Borghild I'm using Austermann's Inka Colour in a Dark Teal tweed. Very pretty!

As I have 3 sweaters on the go for myself I've decided to finish all the backs first. Next up is Elsebeth Lavolds Blossom which is done to the armhole decreases. I'll switch off between this and Berroco's Pamela because Pamela is knit with Caron Simply Soft on 6mms and my hands get a bit sore. This one needs one more cable repeat until I decrease for the armholes.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I hate vertigo with a passion. When i get it the rest of me feels fine, but my head is going around. And taking dramamine makes you then sleepy. You can't win!

Hope you're feeling better.