Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Socks! Socks! and more Socks!

I'm on a sock fetish this week! I've knit two pair for my DD's 29th birthday And I've started a pair for myself

The one pair for Dana have the heels and toes in different colours. This is because I had knit her a pair for Christmas and she said 'oh you didn't have to make them match!'...so okay, I won't LOL!! I have 3 more skeins of Opal to knit up, then I'm going to use the remnants from each skein to make kiddy socks for the granddaughters.

6 comments:

Belinda said...

Beautiful! Makes me want to try to knit (and wear) socks! LOL

Suz said...

Wonderful!!! I wish I knew how to make socks! hee

Schokti said...

Very cool! I like the colours you chose for yourself!

Karen said...

Love the socks!!! I'd love to know how to do that.

Karin said...

Congrats Haze - they're all gorgeous!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Cute socks!