Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Socks! Socks! and more Socks!

I'm on a sock fetish this week! I've knit two pair for my DD's 29th birthday And I've started a pair for myself

The one pair for Dana have the heels and toes in different colours. This is because I had knit her a pair for Christmas and she said 'oh you didn't have to make them match!'...so okay, I won't LOL!! I have 3 more skeins of Opal to knit up, then I'm going to use the remnants from each skein to make kiddy socks for the granddaughters.

8 comments:

Rani said...

Gorgeous socks, Haze! I love the colors. =)

Belinda said...

Beautiful! Makes me want to try to knit (and wear) socks! LOL

Suz said...

Wonderful!!! I wish I knew how to make socks! hee

Christine Doyle said...

Very cool! I like the colours you chose for yourself!

Karen said...

Love the socks!!! I'd love to know how to do that.

Dee said...

Wow! The colors on your socks are gorgeous! They look so soft.

I make kiddie socks with my leftovers too. :-)

Karin said...

Congrats Haze - they're all gorgeous!

Susan said...

Cute socks!