Friday, February 17, 2006

Wow! Where did the last month go?

I took a weekend trip to visit my grandbaby in ThunderBay. Took DS's sweater with me. It was a near perfect fit! Sleeves could have been an inch shorter, but he wouldn't let me shorten them...said he liked them just fine. But after all that I forgot to take a picture of him in it! I've emailed and asked them to send one, so we'll see LOL!

I never did start a knitting project for the Knitting Olympics. I've been switching off between reading trashy novels and stitching on FireFly Fairies. I've decided to add Aiden's (grandbaby) information to it and have it framed for her first birthday...which thankfully isn't until next fall!

Now DH has been pestering me for months to knit him a pair of sloppers...(sock/slippers). I haven't been able to find a pattern on-line tho. I thought I had found one HERE but after trying different sized needles to get the right size I still was knitting a small childs slipper LOL!! So if anyone knows of a good free mens slipper pattern.....

No comments: